GRADING STRUCTURE for Jee Shin Wing Chun Kung Fu
The Jee Shin Wing Chun system introduces new students at White Sash level. As their skill progresses, and with a minimum of 24 lessons between gradings, students progress through 10 levels of Orange, Green, Blue and Brown Sash levels towards their Black Sash.
Martial Arts in Bendigo and Castlemaine area Wing Chun Kung Fu. Bendigo Wing Chun also service Elmore, Huntly, Goornong, Heathcote and many other areas around Bendigo.
Wing Chun Bendigo students come from far and wide to do Shaolin Jee Shin Wing Chun Kung Fu under master instruction.
The Jee Shin Wing Chun kung fu system has 3 major levels of achievement.
• Black Sash - Black Sash Certificate
• Gold Sash - Gov't Accredited Sports Coach Martial Arts Instructor
• Red Sash - Completion of all levels (Master Status)
Our classes are currently structured for Children and Adults.
Childrens classes are 50mins in duration at 5:30pm on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
Adult classes are 90 mins in duration at 6:30-8:00pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Beginner class is available on Monday at 7:30-8:30pm
Gradings are conducted every 3 months, up to level 6. Above level 6, the preparation time for gradings changes.
There are 4 levels at the Brown Sash stage of training to become eligible for Black Sash grading.
After Black Sash, one must achieve Gold Sash to become a Government accredited wing chun martial arts sports coach/instructor.
• Level 0 – White Sash
• Level 1 – Orange Sash
• Level 2 – Orange Sash with black bar
• Level 3 – Green Sash
• Level 4 – Green Sash with black bar
• Level 5 – Blue Sash
• Level 6 – Blue Sash with black bar
• Level 7 – Brown Sash
• Level 8 – Brown Sash with black bar
• Level 8b – Brown Sash with black & red bar
• Level 9 – Brown Sash with 2 black bars & red bar
• Level 9b – Brown Sash with 2 black bars & 2 red bars
• Level 10 – Black Sash